Adobe delivers support for H.264 video and High Efficiency AAC audio codecs in the latest update to Adobe Flash Player 9, available in beta on Adobe Labs.
This update, codenamed “Moviestar,” includes new features, enhancements and bug fixes for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux versions of Flash Player 9, including:
- Support for H.264 video and HE-AAC audio codecs (new Aug. 21, 2007).
- Multi-core support for vector rendering.
- Full screen mode with hardware scaling.
- Flash Player cache for common platform components, such as the Flex framework.
- Support for Microsoft Active Accessibility (MSAA) in the Windows plug-in.